[SEL] Philips engine, was Webpage updated

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Tue Feb 14 17:14:51 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Dave Croft
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:41 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] Webpage updated

Sorry Jerry, It still doesn't work. The others do work OK.
I am out of date on the hot Air engine prices unfortunately.
I have owned mine for a long while & haven't been offered any new ones.
Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv

~~~~~~~~~
Dave --

I see you've posted pictures of a Philips engine/generator set on your site.
If I remember correctly, you once said you had owned one of them.

I've seen them "in the flesh," but have never seen one run.  Did you ever
start yours up and run it?

Just curious, that's all.  I was wondering what they were like.  Fussy?
Easy to run?  Quiet?  Etc.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger