[SEL] Thank you Glenn....end of an era.

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Tue Feb 14 21:37:06 PST 2006

Say it ain't true!  I received my March issue of GEM today.  I
started thumbing through it like I always do from the back to the
front.  I was looking to see what Glenn had wrote about in his
Hercules Engine News column.  I got about to the front and hadn't
seen it.  I thought I must have missed it until I got to the inside
cover.  There was Glenn's picture and an announcement that Glenn was
retiring the series.
I would like to personally thank Glenn for all his hard work and
dedication in researching and recording his knowledge for all us
engine collectors.  Wether you have a Hercules built engine or not we
have all benefited from his efforts.  So thank you Glenn, you deserve
a rest but we'll miss your column.
Keith
PS.  I'm looking forward to hearing about your Kewanee research.

Keith Kinney
Evansville, Indiana
www.herculesengines.com