[SEL] Happy Birthday Patrick - Cider mill

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Feb 13 10:38:34 PST 2006

Hi Dave,

You should elaborate on the joys of English cider; especially that
wonderful stuff that gets referred to as Scrumpy or "rat tail" cider.
8->>
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2001/1/phil.jpg
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~gunning/scrumpy.html

Over here most folks think of apple juice when they hear the word cider.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com