[SEL] O.T.: In-ground auto hoist (could be used for lifting engines)

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Feb 7 16:52:03 PST 2006

If it's like the first one I worked with, there are pieces that slide on and
stick up to go under the rear axles, and on the front, they swing down and
hit the lower control arms. You can raise most current cars if you have the
"fittings" we used back in the 60's and 70's. You just need the standard
pieces.
Kenneth Anderson of Perry, Iowa uses one every week. I THINK it's the same -
sure looks like it. There is an air valve on the wall you swing forward or
backward, and another valve you pull to activate - that one must be the
hydraulic valve.

Bill
Runnels, IA