[SEL] OT....annoying FW's

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Feb 5 14:28:33 PST 2006

At 04:55 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:
>Why is it that some people think they are doing you a bloody favour by
>sending FW's . No message with them ,just the mindless shit !. I did solve
>it once by hitting reply ....that stopped that particular person but still
>it comes from others!
>Peter Ogborne

Hi Peter,
         Exactly what is it to which you are objecting? An example would
help. I've not received FW's with "No message with them" from the SEL. I
get an occasional reply with no message contained in it--but I chalk that
up to someone hitting the wrong key, or being too pissed to know what it is
that they are doing. I'm at a loss to know exactly what the problem is. Any
help will sure be appreciated!
         Dave