[SEL] For Mike Royster

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 03:49:32 PST 2006

The problem is that Steve is "in love" again!!!  I haven't seen him in
months.  As we speak he is in Mexico with his "sweet thang" and due back
this weekend.  I will call him on your behalf and hopefully snap him back to
reality.  As for the engine, Stve owns it but it may be at Bill's.  I, the
"good Royster" will be only to happy to assist you!

MR