[SEL] For Mike Royster

Michael Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Wed Feb 1 10:31:50 PST 2006

Mike,

I know that you oil barons and construction moguls don't have time
for the little people unless the glare of the media spotlight is on
you but Steve has ignored my request for information so I'm going to
try and appeal to you to persuade your brother to help me out.  Could
you please ask him to measure the distance from the front of the
cooling screen stand to the back of the engine on his (or Bill's, I
can't keep up with who currently owns that engine) 4 hp Famous buzz
saw rig?  I'm going to be mounting my Famous on it's newly rebuilt
saw rig soon and I would like for it to look reasonably close to what
it would have been like from the factory.

Thanks for the help,
Mike

PS.  Bwaahaha.....can you feel the love :-)?