[SEL] Alamo piston core box and pattern update.

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 04:18:03 PST 2006

Curt,

If you plan to mount this pattern I can give you dimensions of our new
standard flask sizes (now that I have standard flasks!) and you can make up
the board to one of the sizes.

I'll have to add all that info to the website to help guide our customers in
making patterns.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
Makers of Quality iron, steel, ductile iron
and nonferrous castings
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799