[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 22, Issue 31

Jim marshallman at iprimus.com.au
Wed Feb 1 03:35:27 PST 2006

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:45:00 -0500
From: Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net>
Subject: Re: [SEL] saved from the axe
To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>

Hi Tommy,
         And from what I have been told, and have read, you had to be
upwards of 200 lbs. in order to depress the pedal even with the jump. I
don't know if Craig ever tried to start his MAYTAG MOTOR or not. It would
be fun to watch!
         Dave

Dave,

I'm sorry that I am the one to ask the HARD question ......

Why are Maytag's regarded so badly? (They made a lot of 'em ...... Musta
done something good!)

And why do you HATE them with what is a perceived vengeance?

BTW - Did you like the Maytag tractor image I sent you?? 8^)

Jim
marshallman at iprimus.com.au
Runnin' with the wind ......
8^)