[SEL] Re: Maytag Lovers Unite !!!

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 29 17:58:37 PST 2006

Hi Arnie. I posted over here a couple of times looking for the pliers.
Nobody knows for certain where they are. Some believe they wound up on the
engine list. Maybe one day they will show up--but I'll hold my comments
until we see who has them and why they aren't at auction. Maybe somebody
really is using them to fix fences. 'Nuff said. Today was payday so let me
go see if there is anything at the auction I want. Maybe I can find a cowboy
hat!

John Hall