[SEL] Re: Maytag Lovers Unite !!!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Dec 29 05:48:37 PST 2006

Hi Jeff,

Would I buy a Maytag?  Well, that depends on need doesn't it.  I don't
have a boat at the moment, so I don't need an anchor.  I've got a nice set
of chocks for my trailer, so that use is out.  I'm using a nice looking
brick for a garage doorstop so, no joy there.  I already have an axe
holder.  So, no, I'm not gonna buy a Maytag.

But it IS fun to watch the "Maytag Lovers" dance all around the fact that
they're too CHEAP to buy one in the Charity Auction.

Actually, I think THIS is the time for the Maytag Lovers to step up and
show that they AREN'T all cheap and all mouth.  And to prove the point,
I'm now the high bidder on the Aluminum Flywheels.  MATCH THAT Maytag
Lovers, or be forever known as the CHEAP slimy weasels that you are.

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Jeeze, that Brit, listerdiesel sure slunk under his rock fast didn't
he?  8-))

PPS - Whatever happened to the FATGs and their Blue Handled Fence Pliers?
Talk about another bunch that's "All Hat and No Cattle."  Bet that most of
'em own Maytags too.