[SEL] RE: Plating pistons oversize

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 25 10:07:12 PST 2006

Happy Holidays from "The Big Sky" where it might turn white at any moment.
I appreciate the replies on my thread and will study them some more.  Thanks
for setting me straight also!

  I have gave my Novo Rollr to an old friend who is new to old iron.  He
already has the mag sparkin' and is trying to figure out how to fix a bulge
~.020 on one side of the cylinder.  I didn't have any ideas other than
boring.  Believe this to be another case of frost heave.

  Also a BIG THANKS for those who bid on the butane soldering iron,
Best regards,
RickinMt.