[SEL] Those in the know....

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Dec 14 10:41:30 PST 2006

Hi John,

How do you feel that using your own name would help?  On eBay are you:
JohnHall, John_Hall, or John-Hall ?  If none of those bidders are you, but
you'd like to have a "John Hall style" code name, I think John$Hall is
open.  There may also be other variations available.  For example, I
didn't check HallJohn (or its variations).  However, that one might get
confused with the local loo.

Happy bidding.

See ya,  Arnie

PS - If you don't want to end up bidding against your friends, there's a
REALLY easy way to accomplish that.  Anytime you're going to bid on
something, just let your friends know what the eBay item number is and
ask them to let you know if they're bidding on it or planning to.

PPS - If you find something REALLY neat on eBay that's going for a really
low price, be sure to let ME know so that I won't (snicker) bid against
you.