[SEL] Those in the know....

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 13 17:48:19 PST 2006

Sometimes I wish we didn't have "code names" on e-bay. I hate bidding
against friends. Happened to me at an auction once. Me and a friend were the
only ones bidding on a pile of flat belt pulleys. Finally he realized who
was bidding against him and stopped. Neither one of us needed the pulleys,
we just wanted to put them in stock since the bidding started so cheap!

John Hall