[SEL] OT: British addresses, was ATIS Holdiay Charity Auction

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 11 11:29:55 PST 2006

Hi Orrin,

The answer is easy, but if I tell you I'd have to kill you.  8-))

Ceredigion is a county in Wales.
Tanygroes is a village.
Castell Pridd is a farm where the Internal Fire Museum is located.
The SA43 2JS part is their Postal Code (like our ZIP Code)
(How'd I do Paul?)

On the other addy...
West Sussex is a county in the south of England.
Crawley is a town in West Sussex.
Furnace Green is a suburb of Crawley.
You have the house/street address down.
And again, the RH10 6SJ part is the Post Code.

As Dolly would say, Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie