[SEL] OT: British addresses, was ATIS Holdiay Charity Auction

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Dec 11 11:11:49 PST 2006

I'm trying to figure out all the elements in the address:

Castell Pridd, Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales, UK SA43 2JS

I'm guessing that Ceredigion is a town in Wales, but what about Castell Prid
and Tanygroes?

A cousin of mine just moved to the UK and I'm a complete dunce when it comes
to deciphering her address:

19 Walesbeech
Furnace Green
Crawley
West Sussex, RH10  6SJ
England

Everything from Crawley, on, I can decipher and I suppose 19 Walesbeech is
the house/street address; but, how or where does Furnace Green figure in?

Inquiring minds need to know.  :-)

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA