[SEL] Samson Engine???

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Fri Dec 8 14:10:27 PST 2006

Thank you for the clarification, Greg.

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA
http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/lc_ant_p/index.htm
So many projects.  So little time.

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Johnson, Greg
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 11:57 AM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: RE: [SEL] Samson Engine???

Hi Orrin,
I think the engine still has the original cylinder.  Regan engines are
quite rare.  I think there about 6 or 7 around that I know of.  Anton's
is a later model (still circa 1895 I would guess) and has a piston
tripped ignitor.  It is in nice original condition and runs well.
Anton has a nice collection of about 50 California built engines.
Next May there will be an engine show at his place that will feature
only California built engines.  I will be bringing my 8 HP Daniel Best
engine.
Greg