[SEL] Manuals now ready for download

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Dec 7 12:34:43 PST 2006

At 07:00 PM 07/12/2006, you wrote:
>Message: 7
>Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:07:11 -0500 (EST)
>From: Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com>
>Subject: [SEL] Re: IH Type LB Manual needed?/Found
>
>Hi Jerry,
>
>When you've finished that scan, why not provide a copy to Paul Evans at
>Internal Fire?  He could add it to the on-line collection of manuals.
>That would benefit everyone in the hobby world-wide.
><snip>
>See ya,  Arnie

Hi Arnie (and everyone else),
         I do not have a lot of manuals but of the few I have scanned I
usually do send copies to Paul but your note is a reminder to check if
there are any that I have not sent yet. I've also got to change those I
send to him as mine have a note on each page that the manual is "Not for
resale - free download from my website addy" - just so that some guy does
not try to sell them on eBay :-)

         Come to think of it I did mail and offer Paul  to put something
similar in manuals for him as well - something like "Downloaded from
Internal Fire" but never heard back from him.

         I have finished doing the IHC LB manual but made it a bit bigger
than usual. I went for a higher resolution than normal at the cost of file
size. Being involved in graphics - resolution is very important to me - I
prefer quality. The file is only just over 5 Mbytes (4809Kbytes zipped) -
not too bad for 56 pages (A4 size) of reasonable resolution.

         I've just put up a page with manuals to download including the IHC
LB manual in question:
Feel free to visit:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/manuals/index.htm>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans