[SEL] Lambert coming up for auction

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Wed Dec 6 10:26:28 PST 2006

All,

 As a regular "digester" (Not the Monkey Balls/Hedge Apples/Osage Orange
kind ) I figured I'd give a heads up that a widow I have been assisting
should have a 10 day EBay auction going in the next day or so for an
early 4hp Lambert.  I posted a link to my Webshots site with photos on
Harry's and as soon as I know the E-bay auction information I'll post it
in both places.  I am not getting anything out of this other than I got
the chance to "look" at the engine with my hands and not just me eyes.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...35041029jlxuTr
<http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/135041029jlxuTr>

Ken Erman
Windsor, CT.