[SEL] Hedge Apples

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Dec 5 20:01:55 PST 2006

Dave,
    Well, you're the third person that's tried to poop on me today.  I
was able to take care of the other two..... I look forward to getting
the package.  I tried to call the guy about the trailer and got an
answering machine.  I sent an email and didn't get a response.  I then
called and left a message.  Nothing yet. I haven't tried back but will.
Nice trailers, well built, good price too!

Tommy