[SEL] Hedge Apples

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Dec 5 19:26:37 PST 2006

At 07:19 AM 12/5/2006, you wrote:
>I remember Dave Rotigel wearing a diaper at Portland a few years ago, and
>suspicion that he still does.  Couldn't we simply let Dave eat them, catch
>the seeds in his diaper and then distribute those who need them?
>Of course, the "handler", after Dave does his job, will need to be decked
>out in Hazardous Material gear.
>Tommy Turner

Hi Tommy,
         It's taken the better part of two days to satisfy your request for
"processed" seeds, but I'm glad to let you know that the mission has been
accomplished! I put the results in the snail to you late this evening. I
didn't have your home address so I've posted it to your office. No need to
thank me, I'm always glad to help out an old friend!
         Dave
PS, What did you find out about the trailer?