[SEL] Henry Ford Plans

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Dec 4 21:24:22 PST 2006

I remember having read that, too, when I was trying to get some started
several years ago.  As I recall the roughing up of the seeds when the cattle
chewed them was of some benefit to the process as well.

If I were to pursue this theory I think I'd let nature take it's course and
develop a good eye for the seedlings and transplant them as soon as I
recognized them growing in the pasture!

B²