[SEL] Wisconsin question

Steve Gray segray at bigvalley.net
Mon Dec 4 12:52:59 PST 2006

Hi All -

   We nailed this one down, no doubt. The Ottawa tag lists a s/n of
17156, right in the ball park of your pictures, George. The Wisconsin
tag has s/n 737626, 3"x3 1/4" bore/stroke. The engine fits all
descriptions for the log saw outfit, including the proper gear drive and
Ottawa casting shown in front of the engine in picture #3 of George's
photo album. This engine has the Wico mag. I learned something that
Ottawa carried on for longer than I'd realized. Thanks for the I.D. guys!

- Steve

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13 & 27