[SEL] Wisconsin question

George/Helen Myers ottawa at pa.net
Mon Dec 4 10:24:42 PST 2006

Steve,

The AEH Wisconsin was used by Ottawa on the dragsaws and on the Buzzmasters  Ottawa built the crankcase for them.  Most of the Wisconsin ID tags are blank at the bottom end and the Ottawa Tag was displayed over the portion. The HP was rated 6, 7 & 8 depending on the RPM.

See:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1751540&a=30077529&f=
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1751540&a=30198300&f=

Helen
George L. & Helen S. Myers
The Ottawa Caretakers
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=1751540
If you feel like you're in a rut remember a grave is deeper.