[SEL] Henry Ford Plans

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Dec 4 08:55:53 PST 2006

While we're on these Osage Oranges, as I know them, does anybody know how to
get a crop going?

I tried drying out a few seeds and planting them, nothing came up.

So I bought some seeds from a nursery and planted them.  Same result.

Can't be all that difficult.  Just keep trying?

It's unclear to me that they would be OK in southern Minnesota, but I should
at least have had some sprouts come up.  They seemed to grow OK in central
Iowa where I grew up.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.