[SEL] Henry Ford Plans

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 3 19:37:10 PST 2006

Why the hell are you jumping all over me for?  Who pissed in your cheerios?
I was just trying to give a suggestion since I am in the middle of scanning
a few thousand steel mill drawings for preservation and found that its a
good method for disseminating drawings.   I guess I don't have to do that
either.  I could just let 100 years of Youngstown steelmaking history go to
hell if I was worried about making a dollar.

Rick