[SEL] Henry Ford Plans

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 3 18:40:52 PST 2006

Already tried this.  I guess that since these are 3rd gen copies and I
don't spend my money on high priced scaners they didn't turn out very well.
Plus, it only cost .80 to make each set (8 pages) and for most of those
receiving them the postage will be low.  Since you didn't request a copy
why do you care?  I didn't even have to do this.  I am sending these out
without receiving monies from anyone and could get burned like I did when I
spent over $60 bucks sending hedge balls to one list member a couple of
years ago.  I guess I am just trying to be a nice person who will never
learn.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas

FIRST