[SEL] UPDATE: "Border Bob" Bolhuis

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Aug 28 21:36:37 PDT 2006

The latest from Sheila is they will move him to a semi private room soon
and that he is getting some movement in his foot, also that his mind is not
yet functioning properly yet. So far he says he has visited work, the US
and Australia in his mind. At least he's enjoying traveling.
Things are coming along slow but steady. He has a phone # number now but we
will hold off giving that out till he is moved to the other room to avoid #
confusion. And still waiting for a bed in the rehab center to open up. It
might be a week it might be two, who knows.
He may or may not recognize the name when you tell him who you are. This
too is improving slowly.
We are going up tomorrow to visit Bob and Sheila and the boys and deliver
the Get well cards that were signed at Portland as well as the hugs and
kisses promised to be delivered. We will be passing the Account info and
password on to them as well.
  At this point the account stands at $2724.37  with a few more $ to be
deposited. This figure is the result of the monies passed on by Dave Croft
from the remainder of donations made to him from the SEL from his accident,
and general donations collected at Portland in the SEL area and the vending
spots of Phil Devries and mine. The bake sale proceeds will be delivered in
cash this weekend. This is an additional $650.
  If you wish to get a donation in, either mail it to the address below
made out to Bob or Sheila Bolhuis  or Paypal payments can go to the user
bbblues11 at hotmail.com this will allow the funds to be transfered to their
new savings account.
  At request of any List members who wish to review it a full accounting of
the $ collected and deposited will be ready shortly.
                                   Sincerely,  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com