[SEL] Auction finds

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 11:59:51 PDT 2006

Hi John,
If that David Bradley brush cutter is the device with two wheels, and a
circular saw blade up front with two handles in the rear to hang on to, be very
careful with it.  I met a fellow who lost a leg to one of those when he was
clearing brush from a slope.  The saw blade grabbed some brush and instead  of
cutting, it jerked the machine from his grip rotating it 180° and cut his  leg.
 His grandson was with him and was able to slow the  bleeding which saved his
life.  For brush cutting I prefer the two  wheel Gravely with the sulky
behind.  It can't turn on itself and  does good work in brush.

Play safe.
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, MO
PS:  Those REO engines are interesting, don't you  think?

In a message dated 8/27/2006 2:16:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,