[SEL] Ted Brookover

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 13:00:27 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/22/2006 8:46:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tchristoff at earthlink.net writes:

<<  Ted Brookover
 passed away this afternoon. >>

I am very sorry to learn of the passing of Ted.  I first met him at Kinsers
many years ago after joining this group of great folks.  He was a fine man
indeed having accumulated a wealth of knowledge about the ignition systems on
these engines, and more than willing to share that information and help to all of
us when asked.  He will be missed by all and only hope that he has passed some
of that knowledge and repair savvy to others to carry on.

He was to magnetos that John Hammink was to International engines.

My condolences to his family.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com