[SEL] Ted Brookover

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Aug 23 04:38:46 PDT 2006

What the @#$%%$@$??
I also just got word a great fellow in the classic car world passed away -
lost his battle with cancer (R W & B '69 AMX built to the hilt, did custom
upholstry) He was basically a neighbor only a couple of hours from here.
We showed cars together in June.

Man I knew Ted was having some nasty health problems, guess I just never
thought how bad.
Ted was a wonderful fellow - very helpful and fun. We had some great times
when he came to Waukee. He was busy as all get out when here but seemed to
always make time for people. He helped me out on a couple of projects,
including making from scratch the trip setup for the mag on my Simplicity
- from photos and drawings.

He will indeed be missed.

Bill