[SEL] UPDATE: Engine Man "Border Bob" Bolhuis in Hospital

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Aug 15 07:46:53 PDT 2006

Hi All, Last word we have from Sheila is Bob is awake and responding well.
The breathing tube has been removed and he's FLIRTING with the nurses while
changing his dressings. GRINNNNNNNN  Yah Hoooo . He is not talking much yet
but we are expecting more today.
  I know this may seem optimistic but maybe with a few days to recoup we
can get him to come to Portland to just rest and relax.
  The Family Thanks you all greatly for your thought and prayers.

                                                   Mark