[SEL] O.T. Lost my Dad yesterday

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Aug 15 05:01:36 PDT 2006

Ouch - dunno why I didn't get the first/original post from Peg, but here's
my belated response -
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It made me think of my own parents,
their age and health, etc. I may need to make some changes.........
And thanks for the heads-up. Maybe you have caused just one person to go
get checked and perhaps avoid what can be avoided.
Prayers are with you.
My wife's departed Aunt Julie had a saying as she was dying from ovarian
cancer "that darned ol' cancer". My words would be a bit stronger........
If he was as nice as you are,  ;-)  the world lost another good one.

Bill