[SEL] O.T. Lost my Dad yesterday

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 15:49:14 PDT 2006

Peg, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. My prayer will be that
God will grant you and your family the peace that surpasses all
understanding. Your father departed this World knowing that he had raised a
loving and caring daughter and knowing that someday both of you will be
reunited again where there is no pain, sorrow, or suffering.

God Bless and Keep You Peg,

Paul