[SEL] Maytag Engine - Need Help

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Mon Aug 14 21:50:36 PDT 2006

If you can find them, I would be interested in buying them. Just let me
know.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!

Lyle I may can find another set, I sold them for $10.00 plus $2.00 for
postage.

Paul