[SEL] Kohler

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:50:43 PDT 2006

On 14/08/06, Rupert Wenig <rwenig at telus.net> wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>         My unit is fitted with a different magneto (American Bosch #MRD
> 4A310)which is different. Also, the controller on top of the generator
> is a Culter-Hammer. The numbers on the panel name plate are: 243282A and
> C-H No. 11615ED9. I could use more info on the CH control box contents.
> The battery charging part of it isn't working.
>
>         Thanks for your help.
>
> Rupert

Rupert:

That 243282A part# doesn't come up in the older books, so it may be a
later replacement part, not the original.

I have been through all the books I have here to double-check on that,
and nowhere is that number shown, so it looks like you have a later
replacement/build.

The magneto is probably a standard American Bosch unit, I'll check
that part over the next day or so to see if we have any info in the
master manuals.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes