[SEL] Kohler

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Mon Aug 14 10:52:18 PDT 2006

Hello Peter,
	My unit is fitted with a different magneto (American Bosch #MRD
4A310)which is different. Also, the controller on top of the generator
is a Culter-Hammer. The numbers on the panel name plate are: 243282A and
C-H No. 11615ED9. I could use more info on the CH control box contents.
The battery charging part of it isn't working.

	Thanks for your help.

Rupert

Listerdiesel wrote:
> On 14/08/06, Rupert Wenig <rwenig at telus.net> wrote:
>> Hello Peter,
>>         I was about to ask the same question as I too am working on a
>> Kohler.
>> Thanks for putting the Kohler information up on the web. I am working on
>> a Kohler similar to the L600. I haven been able to confirm numbers yet.
>> The pages I'm comparing are this one
>> <http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Kohler/Kohler51.htm>
>>
>> Rupert
>>

> The rest of the 1A21 manual is not scanned as it was pretty basic
> stuff and no data, but if there is anything you need on that or any of
> the other models, let me know and I will endeavour to find it for you.
>
> Peter

yvt

Rupert Wenig
Camrose, Alberta, Canada.