[SEL] Charity Auction At. Portland

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Tue Aug 8 13:14:37 PDT 2006

In the early years of the SEL Bernie Hartmann, a SEL member
and very good friend of mine, died of Lou Gehrigs disease
(ALS). Each year SEL has made a donation from the charity auction
to the Les Turner ALS Foundation in honor of Bernie. One year I bought 2  Walterscheid Tractor calendars donated by John "Sixm" Hammink . These calendars are for the years 1989 and 1992 and are 12 x 16 inches in size. At the Portland SEL charity auction
this month I am donating these calendars to the charity auction
in memory of Bernie and John. The calendars include the envelope (with stamps) and a letter from John. I have sent Dave R. a photo
of these and maybe he will post them on a website.

Many thanks to Spencer Yost (and Brice Adams in the early years)
and all you SEL Guy and Gals for sponsoring such a worthy auction.