[SEL] Water Hopper leaks

mullt at att.net mullt at att.net
Sun Aug 6 13:54:30 PDT 2006

You might try a mixture of water and Elmer's white glue or equivalent. I think you could do about 4 parts water to one part glue. Put the mixture in the hopper, slosh it around a little, empty it out and let it dry.

The water/glue mix should penitrate the crack enough to fill it. When it drys and hardens, it seals any cracks. Be sure to cover any small openings that you don't want sealed.

Tom in St. Louis
From: cgandree at mchsi.com