[SEL] Portland Land Grab & SEL Dinner

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Aug 6 15:07:42 PDT 2006

Hiya Folks,

Well we had some really great news at Findlay this weekend.

Bob Matthews is gonna be at Portland Thursday and will be able to stake out an
area for the SEL to setup together.  Leroy Clark will be able to help out some,
but it sure would be GREAT if anyone is going to be at Portland for the Friday
land grab if they could go to the list area and help Bob out.

Dave also asked me to remind everyone that the SEL Dinner is Thursday at the
Back Forty in Decatur.  If you're planning on attending the dinner, be sure to
email Dave and let him know how many will be in your party.  He needs to let
the Back Forty folks know how many to expect.

Dave's email is:  rotigel at alltel.net

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

PS - If you missed Findlay this year you probably missed the most perfect show
of the season!!  Make sure to put it on your list for NEXT year!!