[SEL] Venn-Severin engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Aug 2 05:43:05 PDT 2006

  G'day all;
Been in contact with Mr. Snipes over in Medical Lake, Wash.  He says the
engine was started on air....compressor driven by a tractor engine.

   Hopefully someone can answer a couple questions.

  Is that a spark plug in the pix and what possible would the hand wheel be
used for?  Pretty much everything else we understand...cooling line, etc.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/552740306/2369209400039077051oSSnxi

  According to the bible, this is the largest engine they made..300hp and
gross's out at 35,000 pounds.

  Will get more pix's posted when we get over there..hopefully in a couple
days.

  TIA
  RickinMt.

PS:  Not interested, just a looker, and hopefully help find it a new home.