[SEL] Nice Wheels/ cable plowing

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Tue Aug 1 11:27:23 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

A couple of things come to mind that might make a cable plow smaller than a
pulled plow.  One is the size of the cable needed and also the size of the
drum needed to wind it up.  The other is not having to use some kind of
anchor to keep the engine from being pulled sideways.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA , U.S.A.
jd.kirkes at verizon.net