[SEL] RE: Castings/now hot bulb engines

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sat Apr 29 03:29:27 PDT 2006

Interesting subject Russell.......would the same problem arise with a three
valve engine ? I ask because I have an engine ,make unknown . A lot of the
essential bits were missing such as the fuel system . As I have nothing to
copy I have to '' invent'' the system . It is a Hot Tube engine with a
pecker operating the fuel  or vapour valve and the  fuel oil supply would be
constant. One thing that worries me is the fact that the governor is belt
driven so there will be no leaving the engine unattended!