[SEL] Metal building

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Apr 27 05:35:57 PDT 2006

Hi Ron,

I'm with Joe on this one.  I can find NOTHING on these folks on the web.
No name, no address, no phone number, no listing under steel buildings (or
similar combinations) in McKees Rocks.

That would certainly raise a red flag for me.  Did you approach them or
did they come knocking on your door with an offer that was "too good to be
true"?  Might be worth doing a little checking with the Better Business
Bureau and/or the US Attorney's office.  If you decide that they are
legit, it might also make sence to pay by major credit card.  That way if
things go tits up you can dispute the charge, and have the big boys going
after the company.  Let us know what you find out.  If they are scam
artists they might approach other poor buggers on the list who have more
old iron than space to work.

See ya,  Arnie