[SEL] Metal building

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 04:14:49 PDT 2006

I think American Steel Span is in McKees Rocks. They build the quonset type
buildings.  Perhaps this is a subsidiary or a reseller.

Search ebay for Metal Buildings or Steel Buildings.  The manufacturers sell
new buildings of various sizes on ebay and will give you an idea of the
prices for them.  I like those buildings however I think the metal they use
is way too thin, and you won't be able to hang much of anything from the
structure.

You can also go to steelbuilding.com and get an online quote for a
conventional steel ramed building.

Rick