[SEL] Metal building

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Wed Apr 26 19:10:23 PDT 2006

Hi Jim.
This is an arch type building,  the walls go straight up for about 8'
then corrugated arches go to a peak in the middle.
The metal is galvalume coated and guaranteed for 30 years.
The story is the Marines ordered the building, put $3,000 down, then
backed out at the last minute.  They will let me have it for the balance,
then knocked off another $1,000, and free delivery.  Their doors are
heavy and expensive, I will get some here.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA