[SEL] long URLs now God, moving to Slick.

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 19 19:28:27 PDT 2006

Very well said Frank.

If anyone cares to talk engine stuff, I got one for you. I need to rebuild
some rather expensive sparkplugs to have for spares. They are built
originally using Mica tubes and washers for insulators. Anybody come up with
a more modern material you prefer for rebuilding plugs/igniters? I found
some machinable ceramic but it ain't cheap!! My biggest concern when
choosing an alternative material is that I don't know how much heat I need
to withstand. Anybody have any idea how hot it gets inside the combustion
chamber of a "working" engine?

John