[SEL] long URLs now God, moving to Slick.

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Apr 19 18:16:33 PDT 2006

Well as long as YOU ask. Grin

I suspect Lyle is a great guy.  I would like to meat him.  In his
defence, the love of God is so overwhelming that it makes you want to
blab it to everyone you see.

It is later after we have calmed down just a little, that we realize
that God needs no defence, He can do it Him Self, and we are
incapable of defendingHhim.  Jesus was always ready to give an answer
but never pushy.  However, (big grin) if you WANT to know more, let's
talk over on Slick.

Frank

______________________________

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you get Lyle to come out and play?
          Dave

At 05:01 PM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
 >This information came from a conservative.  That means that you are under
 >no obligation to use it or even to believe it. Now you know, or might know
 >it, and if you want to send some one a link to a great non ebay web page
 >it might be handy, or not.  Up to you. (smile)

I want to know how God created the world.
I am not interested in this or that phenomenon,
in the spectrum of this or that element.
I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.
--Albert Einstein--