[SEL] OT Hypocrites

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Apr 19 10:09:53 PDT 2006

Edd,
I feel your pain! A couple of days ago I posted a request about how to
pour upper mains on a engine. Got one reply. Although an excellent reply
from Tommy T, I was hoping for some additional in depth discussion on
babbitt pouring in upper caps. Perhaps there just is no one left on the
list.....maybe they've all left and gone to Harry's???? I don't really
like the format there, but may have to suck it up and be more active
there if I am going to satisfy my engine discussion aspiration.....sigh.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC