[SEL] OT Hypocrites

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Wed Apr 19 05:46:28 PDT 2006

So sorry guys.I put up a post about having a great weekend with engines.You
are all so preoccupied with of topic rambling that you didn't seam to notice
as I only got one response.So I would like to give my apologies for trying
to interrupt .If this post has the usual effect of me posting this thread
will now go away.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852